Philippine Children's Fund of America (PCFA)
"Building better Lives and Stronger Communities"
The genorosity of our donors from all over the USA allowed us to fund the following NGOs before, due to the modification of our programs and services our partnership is modified to referrals and other support system like " Donor Option Plan'.
Should you want to support any of the above agency from the Philippines please send your generous contibutions to the Philippine Children's Fund of America. Please know that 85% of your gift will go directly to your choosen agency.
Responding to the call of the NAM (Ninoy Aquino Movement Serve) Philippine Children Fund of America (Food for Work Program clients) are busy preparing cassava delicacies for the typhoon victim.
Give to any charity to the Philippines without having to spend expensive remmitance fees and other leg work, now you can do that through our agency. Please knwo that 85% of your gift will go to your agency of choice while the other 15% will go to PCFA operations and charitable programs.
Work for Food